A Note About This Blog

The opinions and experiences expressed in this blog are solely my own and do not reflect those of the U.S. Peace Corps or the U.S. government.

Yo! Help Haiti!

Yéle Haiti - Wyclef Jean's foundation
Donation by Text Message - It's easy! Click this MSNBC article to see a list of organizations and phone carriers.
Salvation Army
Red Cross



Thursday, October 14, 2010

In Other News...

I only have 7 months left, so I’ve begun to think about my future.  Been working on the GRE and researching graduate programs in the Northeast.  I think I want to pursue a Master’s in International Affairs with a focus on communications and gender rights (Yes! Equality for men AND women!).  Also, it’s conference season.  I have Brigada Verde, girls, and IT conferences coming up this fall.  I’m planning more lessons and activities with my volunteer colleagues.  I’m also thinking about what projects I may start before I leave: a sex-ed class, reading group, and maybe a radio show (?!).  We are still working on the Telenovela.

No comments:

Post a Comment